Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas this past week.  My parents and brother came to visit from Vegas and we had a good time just hanging around together. 

Michala is 6 weeks old today… I can’t believe it!  She is growing so fast and gets more entertaining every day.  She’s starting to smile and make cute baby sounds.  Hopefully she’ll discover her hands soon so that she stops hitting herself in the head…though it is funny to watch.  She still pretty much just eats, sleeps, and poops but she is starting to be awake more and take in her surroundings.  She loves to look at anything with lights with the ceiling fan being her favorite. 

We are finally getting into a routine and that’s allowing us to get some sleep at night.  Some nights are still a struggle when Michala wants to stay up for 2 hours eating and hanging out, but we’re getting there. 

I had a job interview for a position in my old department at SuperValu last week.  It went well (I think)  so we’ll see what happens with that.  The earliest I’ll probably hear anything will be the middle of January.  It’s certainly not the ideal situation since I’ll have to have someone else watch Michala, but we’ll make it work out if we have to.  God has provided for us every step of the way and I doubt He’ll stop now :)

We love you all and hope that you have a wonderful New Year!  I can’t wait to see what’s in store for us…

Below are some pictures from our weekend with family.  Oh, and I created a “group room” on Snapfish so that you can see all our pictures (the link is at the top of this page).  You do have to have a snapfish account to log in and see everything.  You can also upload your own pictures if you want. 

057

061

077

071

073

075

087079

085

No comments:

Post a Comment