Monday, December 22, 2008

4 Weeks!

That’s right, our little girl is now over one month old.  The time has flown by!  She is getting longer and certainly has more fat rolls and chubby cheeks than she used to.  007

001

Michala caught a cold and had a stuffy nose and cough for a little over a week which resulted in her making lots of funny noises.  Thankfully, she never ran a fever and seems to be feeling much better.  I too was sick last week.  I ran a fever for a few days and felt like a train wreck.  The doctor finally decided I might have mastitis and gave me antibiotics.  I am feeling much better…

These videos are Michala with a cold.  Hilarious!

Michala has now had 3 physical therapy sessions for her “feeding difficulties ".”  While she’s not nursing completely unhindered, she is doing much better.  I have been able to use a shield to get her to latch on correctly so at least I’m not tied to a pump all the time.  We will just have to keep practicing… 

Christmas is on Thursday.  My brother is driving up on Wednesday from Vegas and my parents are flying in on Friday night.  We’ll celebrate together on Saturday, but Tim and I will also go to Christmas Eve service at church.

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas!  Thanks for being such a blessing to us! 

010

Liz, Tim, & Michala

1 comment:

The Gerichs Family said...

Yeaaa!!! I got to see her in that cute purple outfit!! I just love it...and those little knee highs! Beautiful tree- beautiful baby, beautiful life...have a VERY Merry Christmas dear!

Love,
Meg

Post a Comment