Monday, January 19, 2009

Randomness

First off, I accepted a job at SuperValu in my old department.  My first official day back is February 2nd.  I’m excited to start this new venture, but am sad about having to leave Michala.  I know she’ll be fine, but it’s not the same…  I’m sure we’ll all adjust after a few weeks.  We are very thankful that God has provided for us financially!

Michala has been changing so much over the last few weeks.  Her face is very expressive and she’s beginning to take in her surroundings.  Every once in awhile she even smiles at me :)

Here’s a video of her playing in her bouncy seat.  It’s kind of long and isn’t earth-shatteringly entertaining, but we thought it was cute. 

Thank you all for your love and prayers.  We hope to see everyone soon!

Liz

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

Yay for God's provision!!!

Michala has such sweet smiles! We really want to meet her!!

Post a Comment